Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
- Why March Madness is like the Las Vegas Real Estate Market: With the NCAA Basketball Tournament just ending, March Madness is over and has provided me with an o...
- Am I smarter then a 5th Grader?...or an Economist?: Over the last few years I have been asked hundreds of times to give my opinion on the real estate ma...
- $700 Billion Spent...Was It Worth It?: I recently read an article that broke down the exit interview with the outgoing special inspector ge...
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- By: Personalized Posts Launches Today | Keeping Current Matters[…] clients and prospects. With Personalized Posts, you will be able to take the daily posts from our KCM Blog, and brand them with your picture, information and even links to contact you directly. No
- By: Historic Mortgage Rates by Decade [Infographic] | MRED Blog[…] Infographic via KCM Blog […]
- By: My Favorite Online Resources For Personal Development[…] Keeping Current Matters Blog - This is a industry specific blog for Realtors and lenders. Many of my clients are in these industries and this blog allows me to stay current on market trends. […]
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.