Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
Choosing a Mortgage Advisor
- This Too Shall Pass...: One week ago today S&P decided to downgrade the credit rating of the US Government's debt. I wr...
- Resource: Gift of Knowledge Interview Series: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IIhr_-efKbw Sample Gift of Knowledge Interview: Jack Canfield
- We Need More Cow Bell...I mean we need more perspective: Check out this most recent video blog to see what a little more cow bell can do to help better under...
TweetsREConsultingLV: 1 Surf Way, #236, Monterey, CA 93940: http://t.co/rqHl3x5G8n via @YouTube
2 months ago
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- Your Place: Tools and Techniques for Cleaning Your Deck(MCT)—I was looking at my home’s back steps, constructed of pressure-treated wood, and decided it was time for the annual get-rid-of-the-mildew-and-seal-them program. For some reason, they aren
- Builder Confidence Improves in MayBuilder confidence in the market for newly built, single-family homes improved three points to a 44 reading on the National Association of Home Builders/Wells Fargo Housing Market Index (HMI) for May,
- Freddie Mac Announces Immediate Availability of Streamlined Modification for Delinquent BorrowersFreddie Mac recently announced it is making its new Streamlined Modification program immediately available to all eligible borrowers nationwide in order to expedite financial relief for potentially th
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.