Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
- Why People Buy: Recently, National Association of Realtors conducted a survey on people that bought homes in the 201...
- Featured Chart: Home Prices Rise Again:
- We Need More Cow Bell...I mean we need more perspective: Check out this most recent video blog to see what a little more cow bell can do to help better under...
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- By: Why Should I Sell My Home or Condo Right Now?[…] October 6, 2014, the KCM Crew (KeepingCurrentMatters.com) published an article entitled “Why You Should Sell Your Home Now.” […]
- By: Think You Should FSBO? Think Again [Infographic] | MRED Blog[…] Infographic via KCM Blog […]
- By: America’s Youth & Homeownership [Infographic] | MRED Blog[…] Infographic via KCM Blog […]
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.