Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
- What Lenders Look for in Home Loan Applications: Once your loan application is filled out and sent to the lender for review, the first thing they wil...
- Market Update 3/25/11: It is that time again - here is this month's market update. The #'s are telling an interesting story...
- Gift of Knowledge Interview Series - Bankruptcy and Your Home featuring Larry Rouse: With over 60% of local homeowners owing more on a property than it is worth combined with an economy...
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- By: Image from: http://www.keepingcurrentmat | Whitehouserealtyny's Blog[…] from: http://www.keepingcurrentmatters.com//blog/ […]
- By: Why Should I Sell My Home or Condo Right Now?[…] October 6, 2014, the KCM Crew (KeepingCurrentMatters.com) published an article entitled “Why You Should Sell Your Home Now.” […]
- By: Think You Should FSBO? Think Again [Infographic] | MRED Blog[…] Infographic via KCM Blog […]
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.