Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
Choosing a Mortgage Advisor
- How Purchase Loans Are Made: A Step-By-Step Walkthrough 1. Pre-approval - Get pre-approved for a mortgage and know in ...
- Getting Ready to Move? Here's a Checklist!: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZTg4avoKl4&list 4 WEEKS PRIOR TO MOVE __ Set up a "move" file...
- Mortgage 101 - Where do I start? Gift of Knowledge Interview featuring Kristine Dugan: It sounds cliche but buying a home doesn't have to be stressful. With proper planning and an accura...
TweetsREConsultingLV: 1 Surf Way, #236, Monterey, CA 93940: http://t.co/rqHl3x5G8n via @YouTube
9 months ago
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- CFBP Rules: A Detailed Look at the Replacement of Consumer Disclosure FormsOn November 20, 2013, the final rules on the replacement of the current consumer disclosure forms required under RESPA and the Truth-in-Lending Act were released. The new, integrated Loan Estimate For
- The Mortgage Professor: With Loan Insurance, Bad Rules Lead to More Rules(MCT)—In 1999, Congress decreed that the monthly mortgage insurance premiums that borrowers paid could be terminated by the borrower under certain conditions, and if the borrower failed to act, the le
- New Mortgage Disclosure Forms to Roll Out in August 2015(MCT)—The federal government’s consumer financial watchdog will require lenders to issue shorter, easier-to-understand mortgage disclosure forms to home buyers that more clearly show the costs and ter
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.