Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
Choosing a Mortgage Advisor
- Money Makers June 14, 2012: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHgnkh0_umI Around the Web The Perfect Loan File ...
- Shopping Around? Here’s The Inside Scoop On How To Do It Right! (Part 1): First: make sure you are working with an experienced, professional mortgage advisor. Th...
- Credit Reporting....Guilty until proven innocent: In my 11 years in the mortgage industry I have found that just about every client understands the im...
TweetsREConsultingLV: 1 Surf Way, #236, Monterey, CA 93940: http://t.co/rqHl3x5G8n via @YouTube
9 months ago
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- Plan Would Reduce Fannie, Freddie Loan Limits to $400,000 in Most Markets(MCT)—The Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) on Monday detailed a plan to reduce the size of home mortgages that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac could purchase. Under the proposal issued for public comm
- Published FHA Loan Limits Show Large Declines for 2014Loan limits for mortgages backed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA) were scheduled to fall in 2014 due to the expiration of increased limits set during the housing crisis. However, the magnit
- Fannie Mae Announces Eviction Moratorium for the HolidaysFannie Mae (FNMA/OTC) announced recently that it will issue an eviction moratorium for the holidays, as it has done in previous years. The company will suspend evictions of foreclosed single family an
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.