Around the Web
Information is useless without the knowledge and understanding of how to apply it. This website allows you to have access to creditable knowledge and insight that will help you make the most informed financial decisions for you and your family.
- Resource: Credit Repair: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uetK22Y-Q6w Credit Repair Action Plan Credit Scoring Guide
- Do You Have What It Takes?: httpv://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDMYmtioORY
- Shopping for the Right Mortgage: Finding a mortgage that's right for you should be easy. But there are often many different programs ...
TagsBanks Buying Credit Downgrade Debt Ceiling Economy First Time Home Buyer HAMP Home Value Interest Rates Interest Rate Update Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Modification Loan Officer Loan Programs Market Update Monthly Payment Mortgage Mortgage Payment Public Notice Save Money Scam Short Sale Standard & Poor TARP United States Video
- By: Personalized Posts Launches Today | Keeping Current Matters[…] clients and prospects. With Personalized Posts, you will be able to take the daily posts from our KCM Blog, and brand them with your picture, information and even links to contact you directly. No
- By: Historic Mortgage Rates by Decade [Infographic] | MRED Blog[…] Infographic via KCM Blog […]
- By: My Favorite Online Resources For Personal Development[…] Keeping Current Matters Blog - This is a industry specific blog for Realtors and lenders. Many of my clients are in these industries and this blog allows me to stay current on market trends. […]
Notice to ReaderThe purpose of this blog is provide information, updates and solutions to issues regarding the real estate and financial industry. This blog is not intended to provide financial, legal, or accounting advice. Please consult with the appropriate professional accordingly.